Yes. Cabins are outfitted with 110v, 60 Hz U.S. style plugs. If your appliance requires something else, be sure to bring an adapter such as the Proctor-Silex 10082 Foreign Travel Voltage Converter and Adaptor Set. A hair dryer is generally supplied in the cabin.

Copy the code below to your web site.
Filed Under: Ask the Cruise Dork

Leave a Reply

CommentLuv badge